Thursday, August 20, 2009

'...SHHH!'

Yo! Not really supposed to blog now, but I couldn't resist. So, yesterday was bull day. It was utterly boring and I regretted going. The class was so dead and I went out like 20 times? With permission of course. Heh. Me and Hong Yee made up another day, Elvis Day. Ha-ha. It all started from Aris quote " I gotta pray to my God. Uhhh-huh" ( in the Elvis kind of uhhh-huh ) So me and Hy thought it was so funny so POOF! Elvis Day was invented.

So after that we started with class, sat beside Kish. Okay, i brought all these sweets like mentos and skittles and ate it in like 15 mins? Anyway, after rehat was ICTL. We did this photoscape thingy. It was kinda boring. But if I was in my good mood, then I'm sure it'll be fun. Before that, we were like playing musical chairs at the back. Ha-ha. I know, random. But ya know whats randomer? Some people there were playing golf/baseball? HAHA. Okay, then, Komsas. Hy and Gen had to do this presentation.

It was laughter non-stop. We weren't suppossed to laugh because if we do, then Hy will laugh, then Gen, then us. So, we pakated to laugh just as they were about to start. And we did, and they did laugh. So Sushil decided to call them " GILA PEOPLE. "
SushilTash
* Hy, Gen laughing all of the sudden *
Tash, your friend over there.
I thought they were your friends too?
Psccchhh, not anymore.
They gila edi. I dunno them.
?

So whatever whatever, then balik. Bahhh. So boring. And I've heard the ' Send it on ' song for like 500 times already in one day. At first I wanted to put it, but since EVERYONE has, decided not to. In Nabila's blog, there's the video of it, and oh God, Nick Jonas is so HOT. When are they coming to Malaysia?!

I'm going to school after 3 today. I wanted to skip all of it but I couldn't, because I had to do this sejarah presentation and well, what kind of ketua would I be if I bailed on my own team? Yes, a bad one.

So, bye lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment