Sunday, August 2, 2009

'...how is my Won Won?'

Yo! So Sunday was a good day. Watched Harry Potter with Jas, Amir, Meera and Haiqal. The movie was okay I guess. I don't know why people say it was so suckish. Especially Shahira man. She said it was SHIT! Ha-ha. Quote ' IT WAS SHIT!' But it was okay actually. Well to me, the reason Shahira said it sucked was because she had read the book, so, no doubt that she expected the movie to be great, but it wasn't-for her of course. But I think, if I read the book before I saw the movie, I would expect the same thing. So anyway, back to the movie.

I just DO NOT like the fact that Ginny was with Harry. I mean, come on? Since when did they had an interest with each other? And she keeps flirting with him like non-stop! Like the time she fed Harry the cookie, she was like ' Don't you trust me?' with that 'I know you want me look.' And like the time they kissed in the Room of Requirements. They had to hide the book and suddenly, ' Harry, hold my hand.' WTH? And then she went on ' Close your eyes so you won't be too tempted' WOOKAY. Then they kissed. Like hell-oo?

But on the bright side, Ron was really funny. Like in almost all the scenes he was in. He looked so funny in his Quiditch outfit. Even when he plays its like, funny, but it wasn't meant to be funny. Ya'noe what I mean? Nevermind. So, all the funny scenes were really funny. Like the time when he ate Harry
's potioned chocolates, and he went all lovey-dovey on Harry's crush, it was waaay funny man.

I even cried cried when Dumbledore died. It was so sad. Sad for him and sad for Draco, because, if he didn't kill Dumbledore, then Voldemort would kill him-as in Draco. Sad sad
. But he still looked good though. Evryones walking around in normal-get-back-to-school clothes and he's like wearing a suit as if he was attending a meeting rather than going to school. And did I mentioned Tom Riddle was so cute? He is so cute man. That little guy may be evil, but he got looks I tell you. And his older version of him is way hotter. I kept repeating the same thing and gosh his eyes- SO DREAMY. HAHA.

And lastly, Cormac McLaggen. He has a thing for Hermoine. And he is so amazing looking. And when he looks at Hermoine, he has this look like he's gonna scoop you up and carry you to heaven. Okay, that was crappish. So, done blogging now, toodles!
Cormac McLaggen, photo from Shahira Elyana

No comments:

Post a Comment