Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 3 & 4

HEH . I'm so bloated now. I ate so much I feel like a super fat person. Well duh I'm already fat, but now I feel like blowing up of Fatness. Ahhhh soo gemuk ! So yesterday, what happened yesterday ? Err I don't remember because quite frankly, I don't want to. Did some studying, yeah right and babysit and yada yada. Then makan. Hahhh.

Today
, I was supossed to go out and celebrate Zara and Nit's birthday, at One Utama, eventhough there's not much to do
BUT as usual, I couldn't go. =.=' Whatevs whatevs
. Did some studying, then watched some tv, then slept for an hour or so. Haih, I gotta stop sleeping so much. I've become so lazy lately that I just couldn't be bothered about other things. Then if I'm too lazy, I'll grow fatter and fatter then someday I'll be bigger than an obese whale. I'm having a major crisis here !

S.O.S !

No comments:

Post a Comment