Saturday, August 1, 2009

'... and, JUMP!'

Yo! So the plan of going to One Utama today to watch Harry Potter was canceled. Most of the people couldn't go so, we're going tomorrow. Hopefully. Amira's back so we wanted to hang out today, but she had to go buy some stuff with her momma. So, here I am, after eating McD, all alone, by myself, waiting to die. HA-HA. I'm too young to die, so there's no way thats gonna happen any time soon.

So I'll blog about pictures. Hahaha. Okay, here's my sexy class picture. As you can see, most of us look pretty happy. Well of course we are. Why wouldn't we be? Being in school with all our best buds, getting hyper everyday, and having a good time every minute. But, it's not really complete. Daniel's supossed to be there, but he moved. Sad little monkey.

The sexy and famous 2 Anggerik
I would love to tell you about all of them, but, I'm too lazy to type it out. And here's the free pose.

The un-sexy free pose

This is the most hideous picture I have ever seen. Well just me. The others look perfect. And I blame it all on the stupid old photographer who couldn't even take a simple jumpshot. He was using an SLR for god sakes! Couldn't you just press the 'jump' button already? Haih -.- I look like a freakin fat, pregnant woman okay! And it looked like I just got kicked in the balls. And it also looks like as if I was punching Genn in the gut. Seriously! I want a re-take! This is a no no. NEXT!

As you already know, I'm in scouts and I have an awesome patrol. Form 2's only yea. But the one thing I hate about it is we have to do pumpings for no apparent reason. For example, situation A;

TroopleaderUs
*horse shoe sign*

RUN RUN RUN!
*before 10 seconds*

DOWN 50! NOW!
UGHHHHHHHH
I'm giving you another 10 seconds to fi
x this.
*counting*
*fixing*
WHAT IS THIS?! DOWN 50! NOW!

So basically, we do around 100 pumpings every troop. Sometimes more. But whatevs. At least everyone does it. Right?

And here it is, the almighty SCOUTS. HA-HA
Try and find where I am . *winkwink*

And now, for the awesome free pose which all my sexy form 2 guys hate,

Take out your forage and throw 'em in the air like you just don't care!

The reason the guys hate it? Their hair will look ugly after they take out their forage. PFFFT! Hellooo! I'm a girl, and I don't make such a big fuss about my hair. TSK TSK TSK. Shame on you, dudes!

Wokay, enough pictures for now. I'll update soon, if I can. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment