Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 5&6

Ohhhkay. Lets see, woke up around 10 today, went to the curve with my momma to buy kain for my baju kurung. Heh. I already have the top, and its awesome, but the kain, not yet. So then, we browsed around the shop for awhile, found the right colour, but not the right material. Found the right material, but not the right colour =.='

Yeah so did a little baby shopping instead, and bought 2 pairs of tights for the baby. Yes, tights. But he looks really cute in them. Not that he already isn't. So, then bought a new pair of skinny jeans from Kitschen ( they're suprisingly cheap even before discount ) and they are awesome. Then walked some more, and bought a white shirt that says ' I'M NOT SHORT, I'M FUN SIZE ' in this really cool bold colours (: Heh. Now I feel cool being short :D HAHA !

Yeah, so that was practically it. Did a little studying, bought a new magazine anddd played Youda Sushi Chef. I'm addicted ! Ahhh I love that game. Okay, gotta go now, Tuh-Taaah!

1 comment:

  1. hah! tht shirt td :)
    OMGOMGOMG i pon exactly love tht game.
    addicted kutt :D

    ReplyDelete