Monday, November 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

Hey ho! Today was another normal cuti-duno-what-to-do day. Was on the comp like on and off the whole time. So, today Tzariq turned four months :D Went out to buy his food :)

Oh and I finished Full House Super Junior! Yay! The ending was so sad, I cried man D: I just LOVEE Dong Hae, Shi Won and Ki Bum. GAHHH they are so gorgeous :DD And FUNNY! I laughed all the way to the last episode, at least until the last part.

Anyhoo, been Facebooking alot lately. Haha, yes BOREDOM STRIKED. And chatting. Its like chatting mania man. Yeah what do you expect? I miss my friends even if its only been three days. When are we going out hmm? Plan a christmas party! Then invite evyone XD

Oh and guess what, Taylor Lautner and Swift are dating. Pfft. They don't even look good together.


Yeahhh, Taylor Swift turned vampire goth on us. Is that what you're looking for Launtner? Hmm? A pale, red headed with ugly highlights, goth, nose-pierced woman? Hmm? Pscchhh i know I don't.

HAHA okay, I'm done PMS-ing. BYEBYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment