Thursday, November 26, 2009

108 degrees over here :D

NEW MOON SUCKED
IT WAS SO BLOODY BORING
I HATED IT

HAHAHAHAHA!
GOTCHA!
Of course it didn't suck!
It was THE best movie I've watched so far :D
Went with Nabila, twins, Darren, Sushil, Brandon, Amir and Bob
I was so hyper in the cinema
Sorry guys, I was so noisy with all the 'Ooohs and omgomg and hamanahamanas'
But whatever, you guys said the movie was boring
By guys I mean GUYS

Did I mention Jacob WAS BLOODY HOT in the movie?
Yeah hot as in, his body temperature was 108 degrees
Hahaha
I was swooning through the whole movie
GOD
And he was practically shirtless throughout the whole movie
How could I not go gaga over him?
What with all the abs and muscles and ooohhh
He looks really dreamy in the rain ^^

Edward was gorgeous too :D
Okay scratch that
Gorgeous AND Hot :D
Hehe

The Quileute pack had some smexy people in it
I liked the wolves
Oh and Bella was really mono tone
I cried a little when Edward and her broke up
Okaay, I cried at all the sad parts
I'm sorry about your brother's death, Sushil.
(inside joke) HAHAHAHA

Sooo, what are you waiting for?
PERGI LAH TENGOK SEKARANG

Jacob I love you lah
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment