Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Eid Mubarak ?

Hello hello people ! I'm back ! Yes, so how was Raya my muslim friends ? Well mine was . . . Okay. If I had to rate, I'll give it a 6/10 . It had its pros and cons . Like, I wanted to celebrate in Kuala Lumpur, but we went to Seremban instead. I wanted to wear my other baju kurung, but the skirt wasn't finished. The good things were, I got to see my favorite cousins, and sleepover at their house. Everyone was there at my granma's house. Okay, so now I'll tell you what happened for the past few days. Get ready, this might take a while (:

Friday 18.09.09

Went out with Genn, Darren and Ken. Watched Final Destination. Man, that movie is so funny ! Not to mention the hot guy. Who was it ? Oh, Nick (:


Saturday 19.09.09

Watched the VMAS on tv, damn, F you Kanye ! Then, around 3, headed to peek-a-boo with maksu and her 4 kids to get ALL of our hairs done (: Yeah, I trimmed and treated mine and it cost RM 200!! Thank you, maksu for my Raya hair !!(: Then around 6.30, we were already on our way to Seremban. Woo hoo !
Reached there around 7.30 ? Ahhh ! Buka so late ! At night, I lepak-ed at my cous's house, laugh laugh, surfed, gossipped, slept. Annnnd. . .

Sunday 20.09.09 ( RAYA RAYA RAYA ! )

Woo ! The day we've all been waiting for. My cousin woke me up early morning and I was pretty tired and looked all buzzed up. (What do you expect ? We slept late..) Yeah so, did some cleaning around the house, watched tv a little, (while waiting for my uncle and cous to perform their Raya prayers. Oh yeah, it was also my aunt's birthday, so the night before, we wished her, and we gave her presents on the next (: Then, we, I mean, my cous's family, had the minta ampun session, (there was a little crying going on as well) and then we were off to my granma's house.

When we reached there, everyone was already in their pretty baju ku
rungs and baju melayus (except for lil tzariq coz my mum forgot to bring his baju melayu and bajuorang putih tsk.tsk mumm??) Everyone was perked up and ready to celebrate. But before that, we had the im-really-sorry-for-what-i-did session and the i-want-duit-raya-please? Well we didn't have to beg, duh, all the parents gave each and everyone of the children :D So then I changed to this other baju kurung, and followed my dad and bro and my other cousins go beraya at the kampungs. We reached the first destination, at this er, place, which I've been before, but can't rmmbr, then this other place at get ready. . . Sg Penajis ! HAHAHA. That cracked me up man. Then this other place... Man, we got a lot of duit raya babyy ! Haha NOT. I didn't get that much. So around five, we reached granma's place and chilled.
DadIanTash
*cows crossing the road*
Ohh wait wait, ni kita kena slow down, nanti kena langgar
*slowing down*
*Ian jakuning over the unhealthy cows*
WHOAH ! Look ! Look ! They have big dangly balls !
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

At night, we all went to my aunt's house, the birthday woman, to watch football. Hell yeah MAN UNITED ! GLORY GLORY ! My maksu came and the whole house was packed with people ! Then, evryone went back to granma's leaving me with my cousins. We watched Taken until 2 a.m. and slept.

Monday 21.09.09
Went to my granma's in the morning and found out that all my cousins and u
ncle played mercun, AND fireworks, without me. My paksu has this thing about fireworks and he spent like hundreds during raya for fireworks, like the 3' rocket KLCC fireworks! (we almost got busted by the popo last year when we played at TTDI pcsshh.. the popo in KL doesnt know how to have fun -.-) Hey I've waited 8 months to play it, and I missed it. SHEESH =.= Hung out for a while, at 6 (?) we went home.

Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday 22,23,24,25.09.09

Nothing happened. Went to the park with dad and siblings excercising.
Cousins came, had lunch and watched Aliens In The Attic and Race To Witch Mountain. I love Aliens In The Attic ! The dudes are so hot. Good movie, good movie (: After that, went jogging with maksu to burn all the fat accumulated during first week of raya.. Ha-ha :D Later !

pictures are all in facebook (:

No comments:

Post a Comment