Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day ?

Yo ! So I lost count on how many days we've been fasting but what I know is, Raya is on Sunday ! Yeay ! So, I think I've bought all I wanted, need a few more jeans and tops though. Yeah, so, went to Ou for like three days in a row ? Haih, so bored of it. I bought pants from Zara and Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume, then bought something else I forgot what, Monday was a holiday, so, decided to make this video with my sis, Bitterheart by Zee Avi Hahaha ! Thenn school. . .

Yeah, a lot happened, like, on Tuesday, I had loadsa secrets to shareee, Wednesday, was kinda gloomy ( but was still fun ), Thursday, okaaay, Friday, haahhh Friday was like usual. We played charades during Pj Haha ! It was soo bloody funny ! Haih, good times good times ;D

Huhhh, bought Elyanie's PSP at school on Friday, violet one ;D Read Nit's CRANK book, in like one night ? Its this sequel, about a monsterr ! Haha, and guess what the monster's name is ? CRANK ;D Na, crank is actually drugs . Its such a good book . That's why I read it so fast, eventhough its majorly THICK :) Can't help it, I have a thing for good books . Thank you Nit ;D Currently reading; GLASS, also about drugs, but this time, the girl has a babyy named Hunter ! How cute is that ?

Huh, I miss obsessing about Taylor Lautner . Really can't wait to wa
tch New Moon


This picture looks gayyy, but I couldn't find a better one ;(

Whatever, he still makes me go everytime I look at him .

xx says:

u noe

its like im living without a purpose


TASHA ;D says:

hey chill

thts life aa

you cnt hate ur life jst bcus of tht


Hey buddy, you gotta chill, I got yo back
Just like I do with everyone else











No comments:

Post a Comment