Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 27

Yo ! I'm having a shitty fever right now, so, today I skipped school . One day without school isn't really exciting. I just slept for the whole day, my head throbbing, my body aching, my throat sore, all sweaty and hot and cold on my bed . Yeah, thats how shitty it was . So, my mum said I could buka puasa ( not that I wanted to, I'll have to ganti later -.- ) and I ate porridge and ate loadsa medicine . Yesterday, I brought henna to school, just for fun, and it was like a total henna fiesta . Everyone ( who saw it ) wanted to do it . And lemme tell you, if Elyanie could get tattoos, she would . She had a star with sparkles on her wrist ( like Britney's ) ' chuck bass ' on her wrist, a pair of angel wings with ED in between them on the back of her neck (like Nicole Richie's ) , Lee Min Ho on her palm, and Lee Min Ho on her collarbone . Ha-ha . Shahira , Genn, Hy, Ky, Cass , Shaz , Dhaniah and I did some as well . It was a good day :D

Oh and THANKS A HELL A LOT SHAHIRA, YOU MADE MY NIGHT BY POSTING THE 2ND NEW MOON TRAILER :D



Did I mention that Taylor looks so gorgeous ? I didn't ? Well, he's gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous . Better than Rob I have to say . Rob did look good, but what the hell is wrong with his stomach ? Hello, ever heard of shaving ?



No comments:

Post a Comment