Monday, June 7, 2010

OH MY LORD !

HAHAHA ! 
Like HELLOOOOO !
It has been long ! :D
& I have most definitely miss blogging my UP TO DATE BLOG :D

Ahh yes, the feeling of blogging again
So so good :)

The reason I stopped ?
Well, I just didn't feel like bloggin anymore
A book once told me
' Blogging are for lifeless people'
Which means I was lifeless ?
HELLO ITU DULU LA KAY !
And bloggers are interesting people!
( SOME LA)

Anyway, just felt like blogging tonight :)
So Imma tell you about my day aight ?

          It's a Monday, so today we fellow Interacters had a trip to PAWS ! It's an animal shelter btw, & it was down right smelly fun ! We got to feed the cats, wash em' & ze non-malays were feeding & washing & walking em dogs and I swear the dogs were barking like hell, it was like as if they have never seen actual human beings before ! Shahira Elyana is such an animal lover ! Gossshhh she was so affectionate with the cats its like she was the mommy cleaning up her babies aww :') So when we were done we ate macaroni at Rafieqa's house and drank Ribena like theres no tomorrow, KAN ENESS ?

          Then around 1.30 ze bestfriend, Hana Hadi came over & we chitty chatted & camwhored & blabla yknw, girlstuff :D Then we went to Tutti Fruitti & MY GOD, it was THE most EMBARRASSING moment I have ever had in my life ! Since it was our first time, ( Yeah, gila lame kan ? ) we didn't really know what to do, we were like two lost puppies looking for food in a frozen yogurt shop :/ 

            Tash:                Hana, what do we do ?
            Hana:               Em excuse me bang, its our first time here, we're kinda lost :/
            Mamat yogurt:  Ohh, first time ? Okay takpa, i teach you how :D :D
            Tash & Hana : * Pull, sprinkle, timbang *
            Mamat yogurt: * Weighs Hana's* 17 ringgit :D
            Hana:               Alemak, Tash, tolong topupkan, tak cukup duit la :S
            Tash:                What the *toot* TUJUH BELAS ? Mahalnya -.-
            Mamat yogurt:  Uh, I will kirakan fr both of you :D 36 ringgit cik :D
            Tash & Hana:   YA RABBI -_- Jap I go ask my mum fr money -__-
            Tash:                Comes back with another 10 bucks
            Hana &  two     SEMUA DAH SETTLE :D
            other mamat 
            yogurt:
            Tash:                THIS IS SO BLOODY EMBARRASSING -_____-
            Mamats yogurt: Takpa dik, we give discount :D We dah bayarkan :) COM E AGAIN !


It was still embarrassing though, yucks,
 I'm gonna wear a mask then next time I go there again ! 
Sent Hana home later that night & yeah, lots & lots of stuff happened :)
Feel free to come again yaaaww !

p.s. Hana ! Jangan lupa update me abt yknw who ! HEEE :x

PEACE OUT NIGGAZZ

HAH ! Kidding, goodnight loves :)






No comments:

Post a Comment