Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FIFTEENTH, TWINS !

And I'm back! :D More updates on how my holidays went *yawns*

Tonight was a pretty good great AWESOME night ! We celebrated the yeahp you guessed it, SHAHIRA & SHAHIZA'S FIFTEENTH BIRTHDAY ! *hip hip, HORRAAAY !* We celebrated at KLGCC and went swimming and bowling ! Well, they swam, I came late cause I had to send my daddy to the airport...BACK TO THE STORY, I was supposed to go around 4, but I couldn't make it so they swam in their OOLALA oh so hot bikinis (Y)

When I reached there it was like we haven't seen each other for ages ! It was like a reunion of us girls who were separated for five years and then came to see each other again to celebrate our dearly beloved twins' birthday :') I was just in time to sing the Happy Birthday song & hell to the yeah we took a lotta pictures ! After the cake eating session, we headed to the bowling alley and got our gear on and were ready to BOWL !

First game was up & I was in ze LYANA team ( Does my booty dance ) along with Eness and Elysa. While playing, Shaz announced that the person with the most score wins 50 bucks! Apa lagi ! We put our game face on and started playing like we've never played before :D So we played and played and took pictures and sang and ate and danced and screamed and shook our booties and blablablaaa. And guess what ? I had THREE STRIKES ! YES ! It was like the awesomest moment evaaah! I totally sucked when playing with my parents but now, I feel like a pro ! ( but I'm not, just felt )

Guess who won in the end ? *drumroll pleaaaaase!* JAIZA ! HELL TO THE YEAH BABYY ! She freaking got 50 bucks ! CASH ! And second place was Sarah ! She got 30 bucks ! ( Imagine how many starbucks you can buy with that money -_-) Hmm so after that it was time to go home and so we were seperated into two groups so we can fit in the cars. I went with Shaz, Eness and Elyanie and her dad brought us to McD ! And you can't imagine how noisy we were in the car, kesian Shaz's dad, but he was secretly listening and joining our conversation :P and the whole time Eness was like on the phone with Nabil nagging about how she wanted to drive so badly, and tetiba ada pasal Hannah Montana. So aww lah korang :')

AND I REALLY WANTED TO SLEEPOVER AT THE TWINS' HOUSE :( :( :(  Hmm, have fun girls ! Love ya ! See you at tuition esok ! I mean, today :)

HAPPY FIFTEENTH SHAZ & LYANA !

The pictures I took with the twins are the polaroid ones so I guess they haven't uploaded it yet








No comments:

Post a Comment