Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I ain't no pedophile !




Watched the Karate Kid yesterday with my momma, brother, Amira & Fadhli and HELL TO THE YEAH it was AWESOME! I give it a 10/10 (Y) Jayden Smith is such a good actor ! I swear I think I fell in love with him! Like seriously, what with all the cuteness and funniness, and MY GOD, did you see his abs? DID YOU? He has abs people! And he's eleven! DAYUMMM! I'd like a taste of that yummy little fella :) Okay eww

So anyway, we didn't do much after the movie, my mum basically went home with my brother after the movie and left us money to go home by taxi. HOLD UP! Taxi ?! I ain't going home with no taxi ! I mean have you heard about the phsyco taxi rapist ?  Loco yo te digo! Hell to the no am I getting into a taxi ! Especially when we're hot fifteen year olds going home by ourselves -.- So instead of going with the worst plan, Fadhli sent us home instead.

And that's pretty much it, nothing exciting happened as far as I'm concerned :) Today, I stayed home and studied my bloody ass off because PMR is 3 FREAKING months away! YAAAAAY! NOT. 

So, I'm off to watch ANTM now, and then GLEE ! Did I mention I just love Puck ? Yeahhhhhh :)
Adios Amigos ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment