Thursday, December 17, 2009

UWW LALA ^^

HOLA AMIGOS (:

So, how you beennn?
I feel so good right now I'm speechless :D
(sense the sarcasm?)

Went jogging (finally) with Amira this afternoon :D
HAH well just me, she was wearing flip flops
PSSSSCCCHHHH
HAHA
We talked and talked and talked
Then went over to her place

AHHH I was supposed to sleep over at her place
Her dad even gave two thumbs up! (Y) (Y)
Unfortunately her mum didn't ):
BUT, her mum DID let her sleep over at my place :D
Unfortunately my mum didn't ):

Y'knw what its okay, I'm not gonna emo about it :D
Because I'm a HAPPY PERSONNNN :D

YAYYYYY TASH!

Oooh and guess what,

I STARTED EATING DINNER AGAIN!
Heavy dinner!

YAYYYY TASH!

p.s. Elyanie did a whole new awesome blog :)
I think its fantastic :D

No comments:

Post a Comment